Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My Resolutions

I didn't make any New Year's Resolutions because I'm doing something different this year. Back in November, I made a list of 24 things that I wanted to accomplish by my 25th Birthday. So, I didn't see the need for 2006 Resolutions.

Here are some things I'd like to accomplish by August:

  • Complete an altered book.
  • Make a pie from scratch.
  • Teach my son how to tie his shoes.
  • Play 3 songs on the piano.
  • Read 4 classics.
  • Watch 5 "classic" movies.
  • Wear a size 6 jean.
  • Learn the art of Origami.

I think all of these are reachable by August. I'm done setting unattainable goals for myself. I'm really looking forward to accomplishing all of my goals this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters