Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday

Reflective Surfaces - Week 3

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I've been in the kitchen a lot lately because I've had to really cook most of my meals now that I'm on Atkin's again. On the low-cal diet, I had mostly slimfast shakes and microwaveable meals... so I would be in and out of my kitchen. Anyhow, this framed vintage poster hangs in my kitchen so I chose to use it as my reflective surface this week.


PS...I had suuny side up eggs and bacon for dinner tonight. It was the 1st time I've attempted to cook sunny side up eggs and I actually got it right the first time!!! It's a BIG deal to me because I'm not a good cook (but I am an excellent microwaver AND a great boiler of pasta and such).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters