Thursday, December 01, 2005

Illustration Friday

This week's IF theme is small. I know it's weird that I used a big man in my small piece, but I am loving my vintage big guys so I had to use one of em. FYI...The brown paint in the background is a bit lighter than the picture shows. Two things you can't tell from the picture...the black border is painted masking tape AND the heart isn't painted onto the picture (it was glued on).

small IS THE NUMBER
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Small is the number of them
that see with their own eyes
and feel with their own hearts.
~ Albert Einstein

Click below to purchase this piece

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

I can see why you like using these guys! And I like the words too.

2:08 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

ohh this man is scarry.. lol..

but nice take on this week's theme.. very original!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters