Friday, November 11, 2005

waiting for paint to dry

I wanted to go to bed early tonight cuz I can't sleep in today, but it's after 4 AM and I'm still awake. Good news is...I'm almost done with my 1st Illustration Friday piece!

I haven't posted in a few days cuz I don't have much to say. I lead such a dull life. I guess I need to make new friends since I rarely see mine. Only problem with that is...I'm not exactly a social butterfly. Actually, I'm quite the opposite. I'm a hermit who only comes out of her shell to go to the gym. Sad, huh?

So, I'm gonna try to come out of my shell more. If I make it back home today early enough, I may go catch a hockey game by myself. We have lost most of our games this season, but I love the sport so I wanna go if I can. Plus they have those BIG yummy pretzels at the game!!

Okay, I think my paint is dry now on my I.F. piece, so I need to finish it. Hopefully, after it is all done and posted, I can get some much needed sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters