Monday, November 21, 2005

The Stanley Cup

Attendance for our local ECHL team has been low this season, so I guess having the cup at the game last night was an attempt to draw a larger crowd. It didn't work, but at least I got to see the Stanley Cup up close and personal (I was like 18 inches from it)!!! Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera with me so I didn't get pix, but I'll always have the memory.

And...I'd also like to note that it was a really GREAT game! We won 2-1 vs. the Augusta Lynx. Augusta's only goal was scored with 3:05 left in the game. It was a power play goal and a truly beautiful shot. It was really worth the goal to see such a great shot. Augusta pulled their goalie at the end of the game, in hopes of scoring another goal but they were DENIED!!! Wonderful game!! Maybe I'll go again Wednesday night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters