Monday, November 21, 2005

Illustration Friday

This week's theme is FREE.
I made an Art Squared piece illustrating this theme.


He who is brave is free
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I am starting to incorporate my own handwriting into some of my pieces, hence the sorta ugliness to this piece. I was going for a raw look. I hate my handwriting and it took me awhile to get the courage to actually write on this piece, but I finally did. Who really cares if I have ugly handwriting? What's ugly to me may be beautiful to someone else. I'm trying to stop being so critical of myself and just embrace ME.

You can read more about this piece or purchase it at the link below.
http://tinyurl.com/9zlrq

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

very unique illo

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counters